Section Editing is a new feature on the mobile web Wikipedia experience. We will be utilizing an unmoderated, task-based user test to test the discoverability and usability of the feature as well as to receive qualitative feedback on the feature.
- Can users successfully find the section edit buttons?
- Are users easily able to find the section that they intended to edit when in edit mode?
- Can users easily edit content they intended to edit?
- Can users easily publish content they intended to edit?
- Are users able to navigate through content with ease? (More ease than in current implementation)
- Can users cancel out of their edit and return to reading?
This test will utilize UserTesting.com to recruit users, record sessions and ‘facilitate’ the test.
The test is an unmoderated, task based test. Users will be given a set of tasks to complete in a 15 minute time frame, followed by a set of 4 written questions. Users will perform the test remotely.
5 users will be recruited using UserTesting.com.