Blocking questions are resolved. See T220385#5249964.
The conversation about the questions below will now take place in T221309
- Should we present the context item, or some version of it, after the contributor leaves the link inspector view?
- How does the context item get affected after a contributor taps "unlink"?
- In the case of a contributor attempting to add a new link is it reasonable to pursue a flow like the one described here?
- Mockup sufficiently provides a solution to the problem of managing a users ability to maintain focus within an edit
- Engineering can use the mockups to implement the solution
Why are we doing this? So we can look for edge cases and ensure that we've accounted for when the keyboard is up and down
User Story: As a Reactive Corrector on the mobile web, I would like to add a link to a webpage into an existing Wikipedia article.