As part of the Language annual plan (T225298), we want to help a set of small wikis to grow by translation (T225300). This involves bringing more people to content translation and expanding the current capabilities to meet the needs of these small wikis.
As an initial step we want to communicate our plans to those wikis, to introduce the plan, announce the next steps, and get their initial feedback.
The selected set of Wikipedias is:
Help needed form Community Specialists
- Communication plan review. Provide feedback about what, where and when to communicate.
- Help find people in these communities that can help us in the communication (e.g., translating the messages).
What does success look like?
- The initiative is widely communicated to editors from the selected communities.
- Interested editors are able to track the project and participate.
- Relevant feedback is surfaced earlier.
We aim for completing the whole process during Q1 (July-September), including communications with the 5 communities and some time for them to provide feedback.