Let's link out to all bugs, outcomes, and implementation fixes related to V2 here.
- T228227 in QA
- T228229 in Code Review
- Context: "...After changing the target of an existing link, you go back to the updated card. However, it does not feel as going back, since the card is not there for an instant and opens after a fraction of a second.
- T228232 Stalled
- T227899 in QA
- decide if "remove link" button is obvious
- Add instructions to wiki and external link search T229877
- T228230 Depends on "✔️" first being removed from Toolbar
- Revise "?" icon for red links (Wikipedia pages that do not yet exist)
- Make sure undo button is always accessible
- Add "globe" icon to external link search
- Autocomplete external site inputs with correct preface T229839
- Create simplified error messages
- Improve search with table of contents, search bar or some other design fix