As a Page Curation user, I want to be able to send a message to the previous reviewer (if there is a previous reviewer), so that I can easily curate within the Page Curation panel.
Note: This work is to restore functionality lost in the de-coupling process, as implemented in T207442.
- If a page has been previously reviewed, the current reviewer in Page Curation should be able to send a custom message to the previous reviewer's Talk page ("Add a message for the reviewer")
- The user will be able to send a custom message by selecting the recipient in a drop-down, which will be placed above the text box (and replace the "Add a message for the creator" text). Example: https://codepen.io/prtksxna/pen/aboXYbR
- Remove the button for "Send message to creator" below text box.
- Optional (depending on engineering opinion): The user should be able to send a message to either the previous reviewer or the contributor. The "both" option (found in codepen example) is not necessary.
- If the optional behavior cannot be implemented, we can implement the original and more straight-forward functionality: Allow message to previous reviewer if the article has been reviewed, and allow message to article creator if the article has been unreviewed. The drop-down functionality can remain, in case a volunteer would later like to expand upon it.
Example of how it used to look (screenshot from video found on New Pages Patrol page before our change. Note this example shows the old behavior when the page had not yet been reviewed (so message was sent to the page creator):
Example of how it looks now: