This task is about posting an announcement at each of our partner wikis to make volunteers aware of our plan to enable the Reply tool in namespaces that have the $wgExtraSignatureNamespaces turned on.
The announcement we make at each of our partner wikis should contains the following:
- What the change is
- Within the next week (barring any issues that arise), we plan to experiment with enabling the Reply tool in namespaces that have the $wgExtraSignatureNamespaces turned on.
- Why we are experimenting with this change
- The known issue that this experiment could introduce
- Good-faith vandalism on help pages. More info in T249036#6074024.
- A call for people to share links to page we should monitor for good-faith vandalism.
- The ways in which we could fix the above issue should it arise.
- See T249293.
|Wiki||Link to post|
|Arabic||@Dyolf77_WMF : posted|
|Dutch||@AdHuikeshoven posted ; see: T245890#6077765|
|French||@Lofhi : posted|
|Hungarian||@Samat : posted|
- Announcements are posted at each of our partner wikis containing the "Announcement contents" above