This task is about making volunteers at the Phase 1 wikis aware the Reply Tool is available as a Beta Feature.
Note: The work to make the Reply Tool available as a Beta Feature at these wikis will happen in T259574.
This section contains the information we would like to communicate to volunteers at the Phase 1 wikis:
- The Reply Tool is available as a Beta Feature
- The steps people will need to take to turn it on
- The goal of this part of the deployment process is is to make sure the Reply Tool is working for their language and for their wiki
- We are interested in all of the feedback they have to share and we are specifically interested in knowing about cases where the following conditions are met:
- The Reply Tool creates a diff that does NOT look as you expected it to
- The Reply Tool cannot be used to reply to a comment
- The Reply Tool is not showing up on discussion page
Phase 1 wikis
- Announcements containing the information listed in the "Announcement contents" section above is posted to each of the Phase 1 wikis