T267382 represents the work we did to talk with wikis about participating in an A/B test of the Reply Tool (see ===Participating wikis).
This task represents the work of informing these same wikis the date on which people can expect the Reply Tool A/B test to begin (see ===A/B test start date) and what changes they might experience as a result.
After reading the announcement, people should know:
- When the Reply Tool A/B test will begin
Thursday, 4-February-2021.Start date is now to be determined. See: ===Deployment timing section in T273554.
- What changes the test will introduce
- //50% of people who meet the ===Bucketing criteria will see a [ reply ] link next to comments on talk pages, when viewing them on a desktop computer.
- Who will and will NOT be impacted by these changes
- The ===Bucketing criteria section in T268191 documents who will be impacted by the A/B test.
- When they can expect to hear from us, the Editing Team next
- Assuming nothing goes wrong with the test, we'll be back in touch once the test is ending in 6-10 weeks.
|8.||Dutch Wikipedia||nlwiki||Wikipedia:Overleghulpmiddelen -Wikipedia:De kroeg|
|19.||Indonesia Wikipedia||idwiki||Enabled in T268191#6767541|
- Announcements that contain the ===Announcement components above are made at each of the wikis listed in the ===Participating wikis table, also above.
- Announcements should be posted on Wednesday, 3-February-2021.