In the wikibase release pipeline we've added some tests that check that the client repo setup works correctly (referencing items, dispatching changes etc)
These tests started failing once T272485 was merged into master.
Interestingly the tests didn't fail in any catastrophic way but any requests that was made from selenium were just left hanging without any response. I tried using the UI(wdio) & the API (wdio-mediawiki) in the tests but with the same result.
A part from the tests failing a new deprecation warning also started showing under certain circumstances like the one showed below.
I was able to make the tests pass locally by applying a patch like this but I suspect there may be many more cases where this could occur as RevisionRecord::getId is called all over the place.
Steps to reproduce:
I've followed this guide to setup client & repo
- create an item Q1
- create a property P1