- Expose test coverage metrics on documentation site.
- Expose test coverage metrics on each submitted patch.
Developing a testing culture
Test coverage indicates what percentage of our code is tested and helps improve
the confidence and reliability when making changes.
There's no (or little) insight into code coverage by our tests on our
We are fairly lax on adding and merging code without the proper coverage.
- Document how and expose test coverage of our properties.
- Run coverage reports by patch. Notify.
- Educate the team on the validity of a patch without tests. Training sessions.
- Improve test coverage of the worst offender artifacts.
- Ongoing mentoring and conversations, offsites, training
1 sprint ~25%