This ticket is about creating a mediainfo entity on demand when adding a statement for the first time. A related task is T134259 which is about creating a mediainfo entity on demand when hitting save the first time after adding labels, descriptions and/or aliases.
Discussed with @daniel. Possible task breakdown:
- Refactor EntitySavingHelper:
- Simple refactoring (without introducing new functionality) of EntityLoading and SavingHelper to EntitySavingHelper extends EntityLoadingHelper. Or use composition so that the SavingHelper gets a LoadingHelper.
- Add new features to Loading and SavingHelper to support auto-creation of entities.
- Support editing non-existing MediaInfo entities via SetClaim API module
- Support auto-creation and the new parameter in all API modules that are not based on ModifyEntity.
- Possibly discuss if the new parameter really should be supported by all API modules.