For cross-wiki watchlists we will need to be able to get all of the local user IDs for a user without joining to all the local user tables. While we're at it, we should add the global user IDs as well.
- The ALTER TABLES to run: https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/#/c/304811/10/db_patches/patch-lu_local_id.sql
- Where to run those changes: s7 core shard
- When to run those changes: ASAP
- If the schema change is backwards compatible: compatible with the current code deployed.
- If the schema change has been tested already on some of the test/beta wikis: It has been applied and tested on Beta Cluster. It isn't possible to test on test wiki beforehand since all production wikis share a single localuser centralauth table (AFAIK).
- If it involves new columns or tables, if the data should be made available on the labs replicas: It adds two new columns to the localuser table. These columns should have the same replication status as the rest of the table, which is to allow replication to labs.