There is an old-style filter called "Hide reviewed edits" on some (but not all!) FlaggedRevs wikis, which can be seen at https://als.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Spezial:Letschti_%C3%84nderige&uselang=en. This task describes a new filter set based on the same idea, and which will be available on the same wikis.
- The filter enables users to identify edits subject to Flagged Revisions that need review or have already been reviewed.
- It will go on all the wikis that currently have the "Hide reviewed edits" function (there is a list below but Matt says this can be specified programmatically with a "where available" type function).
- Although this is related to the "Patrolled" filter, it will be a distinct filter group. This is because the two rely on different mechanisms and are available on different wikis to users with different rights on those wikis.
- When Deferred Changes goes through, it would be great if this filter could also detect edits that are "deferred," since that function uses the same mechanism. (Unless people think it's worth it to distinguish Deferred Changes from Flagged Revisions--maybe with a fourth filter option in the group?)
[Interface / language]
Edits requiring review.
Edits that have been reviewed.
Not subject to review
Changes of all types that don't require review.
- James suggest we call the group "Flagged Revisions" and then add a translator note saying "use the word here you use for Flagged Revisions." (E.g., on English Wikipedia, it will be "Pending changes".)
List of wikis with the filter is P6067.