The new labweb boxes are hardware refresh for silver and californium that are currently hosting wikitech (silver), and horizon + striker (californium). When we set up the new hardware we would like to add some redundancy to these hosts to make maintenance easier. The long term plan is to move wikitech to the production wiki cluster (T161859), but that is a bigger project with some unknowns in the roadmap.
- Image labweb* as Debian Stretch
- Deploy horizon to labweb* via scap3
- Deploy striker to labweb* via scap3
- Move wikitech's database from silver to the prod (misc) db cluster
- Run wikitech on HHVM
- Load balance wikitech across labweb* behind misc-varnish
- Update wikitech-static sync process to pull from the new wikitech cluster