- ask Swedbank about direct debit
- ask Bankgiro about direct debit
- ask Swedbank about personuppgiftsbiträdesavtal
- decide how to get mandates (paper form, web page, member's internet bank)
- design autogiro paper form - working draft here
- set up something in Zynatic so that we can separate members who use direct debit from those who don't
- ask Opad how to create payment initiation files to Bankgirot - we will probably need to activate Fortnox Autogiro
- set up something that allows us to keep track of which members in Zynatic use autogiro
- decide how to notify direct debit members (e.g. sending them an e-mail with the invoice)
- write a routine for handling autogiro
- We have a checkbox for autogiro in Zyantic.
- Direct debit is activated in our bank, cost is 1,80 SEK per received payment.
- We can administer mandates via Autogiro Online.
- We have 13 active mandates in Autogiro Online (July 2019).
- When debiting members, they need to be notified at least eight bank days before we debit and they need to be sent or have access to an invoice which states that the money will be payed via direct debit.
- Bankgirot has a paper form we can use to get mandates - if we want to design our own, it needs to be approved by Swedbank before we use it.
- Swedbank says we don't need a personuppgiftsbiträdesavtal with them, the information on the mandate form is enough.