- Special:Block matches the design (except functionality that has not yet been built). Changes include:
- Add Actions to block section label
- Add Editing checkbox
- Add tooltips (copy below)
- Align Pages and the input field to the same line
- Move & relabel Account creation, Sending email and Editing their own talk page
- Make the Expiration label bold
- Make the Reason label bold
- Align the reason dropdown + text field to one line
- Add the Additional options section label
- Make the checkboxes under 'additional options' two column (all other checkboxes not present in the design should be in this section.)
- Every input field should extend to match the endpoint of the pages and namespace input fields, as per the design in Prateek's comment.
- Verify Special:Block functions as expected on both RTL and LTR languages
- Get a final OK from @Prtksxna before merging and closing.
- Sitewide: Sitewide blocks prevent the user or IP from editing every page on the wiki and all other contribution actions.
- Partial: Partial blocks can be configured to block the user or IP from editing certain pages and/or performing other contribution actions, such as uploading files or sending email.
- Pages: Select existing pages to prevent the user or IP from editing. The corresponding talk page and subpages are not automatically blocked.
- Namespaces: Select namespaces to prevent the user or IP from editing within.