Pages Created reports give details on all articles created during an event. This downloadable Wikitext version provides event organizers with a quick way to share information by posting it on wiki.
- Metric definitions: This report presents a subset of the metrics defined in T206058, which describes the CSV version of the this report. All metric here use the same definitions.
- The left-most column of the report will be a list of (linked) page titles.
- The metrics in each row will be presented/calculated as they apply to the particular article listed in the left column. E.g., "Bytes changed" means bytes changed for that article (as opposed to the same figure on the Event Summary reports, where it gives the total for the whole event).
- Metrics formatted as links: Unlike the CSV version of this report, this Wikitext version presents certain fields as links:
- "Title": combine page title with page URL to form links
- "Creator": combine username with URL of the userpage, on the same wiki as the Page Created.
- "More page metrics": combine the URL with the word "more"
- Sortable columns: Table columns will be sortable (see mockup).
- Default sort The default table sort will be by Avg. daily pageviews, descending
- TABLE MOCKUP: For wikitext styling, layout, etc., follow the link to a sample table (screenshot below).
The column headings will be, in order (pls use this approved wording):
- Title [present as link, see above]
- Creator [present as link, see above]
- Edits during event [method defined in T206821]
- Bytes changed during event [method defined in T206820]
- Pageviews, cumulative [method defined in T206817]
- Avg. daily pageviews [method defined in T206817]
- Incoming links [method defined in T214219]
- More page metrics [present as link, see above]
At the top of the table, provide the following information. See mockup for design and layout.
- Pages Created * Event name
- Last updated yyyy-mm-dd hh:mm (timezonecountry/city) [Note: this is the time of the last Update, not the download, and the timezone of the event not the user]
- About these figures [links to help doc defined in T210896]