Bucketing users into edit-count buckets is a strategy used by QuickSurveys, Popups
We would also like to use it in Minerva in MobileWebMainMenuClickTracking
EventLogging is always involved.
To support this
- We should add the get getEditCountBucket method to WikimediaEvents OR core OR EventLogging
- Update Popups to use the new method
- Update QuickSurveys to use the new method
- Update Minerva's MobileWebMainMenuClickingTracking to use the new method.
- Do not change the buckets. Changing the user buckets (or adding to them is out of scope for this task). As soon as this is defined in one place, we can consider that if needed in a follow up.