As a template editor I want to connect local template parameters with their corresponding Wikidata property in order to ensure correct edits from the Wikidata Bridge.
In order to know which value to edit on Wikidata we need to know what the local template parameter corresponds to. The template editors need to provide this information.
- Template editors can indicate which property an infobox parameter corresponds to.
- Define the parameters the links should have and communicate them (documentation) to the template editor
- Ensure the connection between the parameter to edit and the property on wikidata
- Do we want to restrict this initially to only data from the connected Item or do we also indicate which Item the data comes from right away? -> no need to restrict so let's make it possible
- Do we do this with Template Data, as parameters in edit links or something else? -> edit links and spans
- How are the "edit links" assembled? -> by the template editor/Lua module
- Where do we document the pattern of those items? Subpage on the client documentation? -> on the wikidata bridge page on mediawiki and linking to it from the client documentation