Write a maint script in the new image suggestions notifications extension that sends image suggestions notifications to experienced users.
Image suggestions for unillustrated articles can be read from hdfs (see T299789, using commonswiki_file to get confidence scores) or Cassandra (T299885 ... possibly via an API)
- Each user who has not opted out of these notifications (see T292146) with >500 edits will get at most two notifications each time the script is run, where the notification
- is about a image suggestion for an unillustrated article on the user's watchlist
- where the confidence score of the suggestion is >=80% (see T281582 and T283865)
- is not about an article that the user has previously received any image suggestion notification for
- prioritising articles this user has edited in the last 30 days (see T292312), then ordered randomly
- only one notification per article is generated per week Note: this scheduling is covered in T300024