Not urgent but it's a bit confusing, one is used to it and assumes it does both.
- Implemented functionality to move talk pages along with the translatable pages, if present.
- Talk pages that are translatable still need to be moved separately.
See screenshot below,
- User:Abijeet Patro/To Moved has a talk page that will be moved.
- Translations:User:Abijeet Patro/To Moved/1/en-gb has a talk page that will be moved.
- User talk:Abijeet Patro/To Moved/es has a translatable talk page that has to be moved separately.
This functionality is also available via the moveTranslatablePage.php script.
Documentation has been updated here: https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Help:Extension:Translate/Move_translatable_page