Wikidata data is used on various Wikimedia wikis and by 3rd parties. Editors expect it to be editable from their home-wiki or other website/app. We need to research existing ways of tight Wikidata integration and come up with recommendations and best practices for the development team and community.
- What ways of editing/leading people to Wikidata exist already?
- What are their benefits and drawbacks?
- How can they be improved?
- How do they influence vandalism?
- What new ways could exist?
- How can we expose the power of Wikidata's data model without overburdening the editor who doesn't care about Wikidata?