- Create a draft code review RFC document prior to the summit.
- Release-Engineering-Team has already started dogfooding differential for the Scap project.
- We should have worked out a set of best practices, and documented them.
- We should be prepared to demonstrate a recommended workflow to cover common scenarios, in order to focus the discussion around something that works
- T117058: Initial documentation of example Differential workflows (with Gerrit equivalents)
- During the dev summit, discuss and refine the RFC based on feedback received.
See also: T114311: [keyresult] Code review RFC (Differential) - Write, publish, publicize, and respond to/incorporate feedback. (which is just a quarterly goal tracking task).