We have decided to use snake_case for configuration and API parameters. Consequently, we need to replace the scrubWikitext parameter with scrub_wikitext, similarly to what we have done to bodyOnly in T114185: bodyOnly is now body_only.
|Resolved||• mobrovac||T114620 Deprecate scrubWikitext in favour of scrub_wikitext|
|Resolved||santhosh||T115102 Rename scrubWikitext parameter with scrub_wikitext in ContentTranslation code|
|Resolved||Arlolra||T118462 Update Parsoid to accept scrub_wikitext parameter|
We're passing scrubWikitext to Parsoid. To stay compatible, we can go two ways:
- Parsoid starts accepting scrub_wikitext as well; or
- we add the translation logic into the VRS, so that if Parsoid is used scrub_wikitext is turned into scrubWikitext
I'd prefer to go the former as it entails less (VRS) magic.