- When the flag is enabled and I view a page fresh from cache the list of references is not there and instead I see a temporary measure "List of references currently unavailable". We'll polish the non-JS use case later after we have conclusive results of the impacts of thsi change (see T125897)
- Fetch references from the API (T123290)
- The ReferenceDrawer should load reference data from the blob when the HTML is not present
- Feature flag should be disabled by default
- Enable the change on the beta cluster in the stable channel.
- Observe impact on loading time in https://grafana.wikimedia.org/dashboard/db/mobile-2g and note them in the card.
- Feel free to use the MobileFormatter for this one.