Type of activity: Pre-scheduled session.
Main topic: Handling wiki content beyond plaintext
We have a number of proposals on media, visualizations, and layout:
- T90914: Provide semantic wiki-configurable styles for media display (@cscott)
- T150461: Story Builder (@TheDJ)
- T147604: Cross-functional support for rich media (@brion)
- T149554: What's next for Audio and Video ? (@TheDJ)
- T149547: Making articles more interesting with data visualizations (@Yurik)
I am proposing to combine these in a single 70-minute session. As a first draft agenda, let's say not-more-than-10 minutes presentation for each of @cscott, @TheDJ, @brion, and @Yurik, and then 30 minutes of discussion with the goal of unifying them, identifying strong and weak points, and agreeing on next steps. Promising ideas might inspire an unconference breakout session.