Type of activity: Pre-scheduled session.
Main topic: Handling wiki content beyond plaintext
We have a number of proposals on annotations:
- T148734: Moving associated content out of the wikitext (@Lokal_Profil)
- T149667: Amazing Article Annotations (@cscott)
- T149660: Glossaries, pronunciations, and dictionaries (@cscott)
- T44495: Subtitle translation with Translate extension (@Nikerabbit)
I am proposing to combine these in a single 90-minute session.
Although it would be nice to find a general annotation mechanism capable of both fine-grained annotations, subtitles, and glossaries, I am proposing to split the session into three 30-minute segments to allow for the possibility that the solutions will be unrelated:
- Annotations / Annotation Service
- Subtitle translation