Support the basic functionality of publishing for the translation editor: clicking publish, creates a new page with the content of the translation:
- The page will be created in the destination that indicates the title of the translation considering the namespace.
- The published page will be linked in Wikidata to make it possible for users to navigate across languages.
- If the destination page already exists, the content will be replaced with the new translation (other tickets will show warnings about this later).
- The edit message will include a reference to the source article ("Created by translating the page X") and the "contenttranslation" tag as CX1 currently does.
- If there is an issue during this process, it will be shown as an error.
We don't need to develop all translation tools before doing this. Once MT and link adaptation work is done, let us make sure the content publishes cleanly with all error handling.