- Deployment of 1.31.0-wmf.16 will resume on
MondayTuesday January 16th coinciding with the branch 1.31.0-wmf.17 which will be branched from Master at the same time.
- Release Version
- Release Date
2018 week 02 1.31-wmf.16 Changes wmf/1.31.0-wmf.16
This MediaWiki Train Deployment is scheduled for the week of Monday, January 8th:
|Monday January 8th||Tuesday, January 9th||Wednesday, January 10th||Thursday, January 11th||Friday|
|SWAT deployments only.||Branch wmf.16 and deploy to Group 0 Wikis.||Deploy wmf.16 to Group 1 Wikis.||Deploy wmf.16 to all Wikis.||No deployments on fridays|
- See https://wikitech.wikimedia.org/wiki/Deployments for full schedule.
How this works
- Any serious bugs affecting wmf.16 should be added as subtasks beneath this one.
- Use this form to create one.
- Any open subtask(s) block the train from moving forward.This means no further deployments until the blockers are resolved.
- If something is serious enough to warrant a rollback then you should bring it to the attention of deployers on the #wikimedia-operations IRC channel.
- For more info about deployment blockers, see Holding the train.
Starting the rollout of wmf.16 to group1 now in the hopes that we can stay on-track for wmf.17 -> group0 today.
Current plan is wmf.16 -> group1, ensure no new problems arise, wmf.16 -> all wikis, cut wmf.17 and promote to group0 during the normal(ish) window.