Analyze the page issues A/B test results with a focus on answering the following questions:
Does the new treatment for page issues increase the awareness among readers of page issues?
- Is there an increase in clickthrough based on the new issue treatments (from the article page to the issues modal, from the issues modal to anywhere else - details about issues type, modal dismissed, etc, i.e. where do people go after the modal)?
- Does clickthrough depend on the severity of each issue?
- Do mobile edits increase with page issues as referrer?
- Do they increase more or less for anons or editors, for editors per bucket?
- Do page issues affect the time spent on each page?
- What is the approximate percentage of (mobile) pageviews to pages with issues on (select languages)?