This task contains a short list of links that we need to add to the newcomer tasks feature. I do not think we'll need each of you to have your own Phabricator tasks for this one, because this is a quick request.
All these links should go in this spreadsheet.
Option to exit workflow
There are several places in the flow for newcomer tasks where we offer help links to users, because they may want to exit from the newcomer tasks flow and go straight to creating a new article or adding an image. What we need from the ambassadors are two help links, one for creating a new article and one for adding an image. It is probably best to use the same one that is used in the help panel, if the help panel contains those already.
- Creating a new article: this will be needed in the "intro overlay" when the user is starting the suggested edits module, and also in the "difficulty filter" for when they are choosing types of tasks to work on.
- Adding an image to an article: this will be needed only in the "intro overlay".
Links in popup
There are also a set of links needed for the feature shown in this screen -- a popup that explains each task type. We need the links for the "Learn more" link for each popup. Each of the five task types will have a popup, and each needs a link, if possible.
- Copyediting: fix spelling, grammar, and tone
- Add links between articles: make words from one article link to another article
- Find references: add sources to verify Wikipedia articles
- Update articles: bring existing articles up-to-date
- Expand short articles: make articles longer by finding and adding more information