|mediawiki/core||wmf/1.35.0-wmf.40||+956 -3||Branch commit for wmf/1.35.0-wmf.40|
- Release Version
- Release Date
- Backup Conductor
Customize query in gerrit
2020 week 28 1.35-wmf.40 Changes wmf/1.35.0-wmf.40
This MediaWiki Train Deployment is scheduled for the week of Monday, July 6th:
|Monday July 6th||Tuesday, July 7th||Wednesday, July 8th||Thursday, July 9th||Friday|
|Backports only.||Branch wmf.40 and deploy to Group 0 Wikis.||Deploy wmf.40 to Group 1 Wikis.||Deploy wmf.40 to all Wikis.||No deployments on fridays|
- See https://wikitech.wikimedia.org/wiki/Deployments for full schedule.
How this works
- Any serious bugs affecting wmf.40 should be added as subtasks beneath this one.
- Use this form to create one.
- Any open subtask(s) block the train from moving forward.This means no further deployments until the blockers are resolved.
- If something is serious enough to warrant a rollback then you should bring it to the attention of deployers on the #wikimedia-operations IRC channel.
- For more info about deployment blockers, see Holding the train.
A little risky patch! 🚂🔥
- Change: https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/c/mediawiki/core/+/608845
- What it does/What it's risky:
- This is hard-deprecating the Revision class. A lot of effort have gone into tracking down and removing all usages, but in case we've missed some prominent ones, there would be a flood of warnings in the deprecation channel* Test Plan:
- Look at the deprecation channel in logstash: https://logstash.wikimedia.org/app/kibana#/dashboard/mediawiki-deprecated
- Revert Plan: in case found on smaller groups, ping @DannyS712 or Core Platform Team and we will try to quick-fix the problem. In case too much logspam - revert. I will leave the judgement of what is too much logspam to you.