This is a minimal initial step towards T114745: Suggest a campaign for users to join
The goal is to surface some manually added lists as suggestions in order to anticipate the impact suggestions will have once the list-management functionality (T96147) is added.
In this simple version:
- Some lists will be shown as part of the user suggestions. In the mockup "Wiki loves science" is used, but we should add lists based on community efforts such as existing campaigns (e.g., T112871) and classifications (e.g., vital articles).
- Lists are represented by two items initially visible with an option to expand the whole list (The "view all" label will become "View less" to allow collapsing it again).
- Expanding a list collapses other lists.
- Users can act on list items in the same way as they do with other suggestions (starring and discarding them).
- Users can discard a whole list.
At this point, users won't be able to create their own lists, search for existing lists or add suggested lists to their collection. That will be supported on future iterations.