Portuguese Wikipedia is the possible first candidate to test the new filters for recent changes.
There is points to check before contacting that community.
Points to check before some people from the community
- Decide how that feature have to be activated (possible impact on +1,3k users)
- Translation request sent for the project page
- Define a feedback process
Points to check before announcing that test to the whole community
- Get in touch with community members that may help us (people who have worked on ORES for pt.wp: @Danilo and @jonas.agx, and @He7d3r)
- Schedule a documentation sprint (we have none)
- Is documentation ready (marked for translation)?
- Is a first call for translation in pt and pt-br has been done for the overview Help:page (at least)?