Server was setup at http://reading-web-staging.wmflabs.org/wiki/Special:MobileDiff/9 by updating the vagrant image and enabling the mobile diff. The steps below are kind of invalid now:
*  Create a server that has the current wikidiff2 library deployed. to use WMF's Readers-Web-Backlog team can see and use the most current code base. Readers-Web-Backlog should then be able to use this server as their test server, making all the changes to it that they need.
** This should be a virtual machine with the same setup we have on our test servers
*  Add the mobile frontend extension
*  Add the mobile skin
*  Add necessary configuration that's needed for testing the new mobile diff behavior
*  Give access to all people that have access to the test server as described in T187801: Set up test server that fakes backend moved paragraph changes
*  Remove the test server on toollabs, which was created in T187801: Set up test server that fakes backend moved paragraph changes