|operations/mediawiki-config||master||+298 -298||Revert "all wikis to 1.33.0-wmf.6"|
|operations/mediawiki-config||master||+130 -130||Group0 to 1.33.0-wmf.6|
- Release Version
- Release Date
- Nov 26 2018, 12:00 AM
Customize query in gerrit
2018 week 48 1.33-wmf.6 Changes wmf/1.33.0-wmf.6
This MediaWiki Train Deployment is scheduled for the week of Monday, November 26th:
|Monday November 26th||Tuesday, November 27th||Wednesday, November 28th||Thursday, November 29th||Friday|
|Backports only.||Branch wmf.6 and deploy to Group 0 Wikis.||Deploy wmf.6 to Group 1 Wikis.||Deploy wmf.6 to all Wikis.||No deployments on fridays|
- See https://wikitech.wikimedia.org/wiki/Deployments for full schedule.
How this works
- Any serious bugs affecting wmf.6 should be added as subtasks beneath this one.
- Use this form to create one.
- Any open subtask(s) block the train from moving forward.This means no further deployments until the blockers are resolved.
- If something is serious enough to warrant a rollback then you should bring it to the attention of deployers on the #wikimedia-operations IRC channel.
- For more info about deployment blockers, see Holding the train.
- Mentioned Here
- T210734: incubatorwiki: PHP Fatal Error from line 143 of /srv/mediawiki/php-1.33.0-wmf.6/extensions/GeoCrumbs/GeoCrumbs.class.php: Argument 1 passed to GeoCrumbs::getParentRegion() must be an instance of ParserOutput, bool given
T210621: Internal api error: CannotCreateActorException
T210739: Target deletion during page move fails
At 15:49UTC I rolled back wikidatawiki to 1.33.0-wmf.4 at @Lydia_Pintscher's request via IRC. All other group1 wikis are still on 1.33.0-wmf.6.