- Suggested edits screen
- Just like on other task types, when the user first opens the help panel, it should be on the "suggested edits screen", which has a header and quick start tips.
- The header should contain all the same info that is used in the suggested edits module to describe the task. See T268707.
- The panel should be in its "edit mode state", meaning it should not have the footer that says, "Ready? Click 'Edit' to get started."
- Quick start tips
- The quick start tips will be composed of the exact same content used in the three onboarding screens explained in T269490.
- The only difference is that the quick start tips will omit the graphics that display at the top of each of the onboarding screens.
- Therefore, there will be three quick start tips.
- The rest of the help panel will work the exact same way as usual on other suggested edits, in which the user can navigate to the "root screen" where they can ask help desk questions, etc.
- Create new set of message keys for help panel even though the content is the same as onboarding dialog
|Mobile mockup as of 2021-01-12:|