2022 week 11 1.38-wmf.26 Changes wmf/1.38.0-wmf.26
This MediaWiki Train Deployment is scheduled for the week of Monday, March 14th:
|Monday March 14th||Tuesday, March 15th||Wednesday, March 16th||Thursday, March 17th||Friday|
|Backports only.||Branch wmf.26 and deploy to Group 0 Wikis.||Deploy wmf.26 to Group 1 Wikis.||Deploy wmf.26 to all Wikis.||No deployments on fridays|
- See https://wikitech.wikimedia.org/wiki/Deployments for full schedule.
How this works
- Any serious bugs affecting wmf.26 should be added as subtasks beneath this one.
- Use this form to create one.
- Any open subtask(s) block the train from moving forward. This means no further deployments until the blockers are resolved.
- If something is serious enough to warrant a rollback then you should bring it to the attention of deployers on the #wikimedia-operations IRC channel.
- If you have a risky change in this week's train add a comment to this task using the Risky patch template
- For more info about deployment blockers, see Holding the train.
- Train status
- MediaWiki 1.38/Roadmap
- Commits cherry-picked to 1.38.0-wmf.26
- Backports vs train deployment