Wed, Nov 2
Oct 27 2022
Oct 12 2022
@bd808 Is there a ticket related to this that we can wait for? Would you mind letting us know when this is resolved?
Oct 10 2022
Oct 6 2022
@Samwilson we created this for you during Wishathon wrap up, because we might want to move it into the sprint
Sep 26 2022
Interesting summary of your readings in the last comment. Makes we wonder if there’s a way to join the way we include and exclude images, but I guess that’s tricky as we would need to update all the previous usages of exclude images.
Sep 23 2022
Sep 21 2022
@HMonroy Just want to point out that WDoran just went on leave for two months, just so you are not worried if you don't hear back.
Sep 20 2022
Sep 15 2022
I wrote Nicholas from Partnerships and will report back.
I will contact them about it
Sep 12 2022
Sep 8 2022
- When on 14th of September is the meeting happening? Specify time/timezone. 13:00 UTC
- Provide the Zoom link. I do not have an advanced license to create it, I'm afraid. Waiting for the license, me neither, unfortunately. Created an urgent ITS ticket and will hopefully be back with it soon. Worst case we'll post it tomorrow.
- Which FAQ are you referring to? I used another ticket that Sandister sent me as an example, doesn't apply here I assume.
- I intend to clone https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Community_Wishlist_Survey/Updates/Talk_to_Us#Talk_to_the_Community_Tech_19th_January_2022 and add questions to the bottom. If you dislike the approach, LMK ASAP. Sounds great to me.
- (Were there public notes from the previous meeting? Sorry I don't have time to dig into that RN, but they may be a helpful thing to link to as well.) - **No notes as it was a proposal writing workshop, but here are the slides https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1JhuVZObXovYObT_IfrKAlYVNVEpNfKFoqy4lMN3zwms/edit?usp=sharing**
- When you say inform MovComms - I believe you mean "put this on their Asana"? - Yes
- Unless you already have a pre-built MassMessage list of all the Village Pumps you want to target - I will likely just make one with the, say, most active wikiprojects instead. - Yes, please
- In addition/To balance things though, I will also share on the Movement Strategy Forum. - Yes, please send me a reference to the post or thread so I can follow after.
Sep 1 2022
I am accepting the risk
Aug 15 2022
Were are no longer maintaining this, but we'll support volunteers that would like to implement this.
Aug 8 2022
@Aklapper Live preview is a different type of preview, this is unrelated to our Realtime-Preview, so I will untag us again.
Jul 25 2022
Jul 13 2022
I will ask around now in our Inspiration Week channel in Slack.
@Aklapper where else you like me to post about this basic introduction?
Jul 12 2022
A standard session would be completely fine and useful for us. I would say special interest we have for the discover and visualise functionalities as well as the query interface.
Jul 8 2022
There's actually a group of people interested for Inspiration Week next week, would it be too late to organise a workshop for then?
Jul 5 2022
Oh, thanks so much for these important reminders, by the way, we are thinking to have a whole project around learning about biterg.io next week at Inspiration Week. Will definitely share custom dashboards we come up with.
Jun 29 2022
Jun 28 2022
Jun 27 2022
I am in the same situation, I just installed keybase, what would be the next step to be able to build custom dashboards?
Would be very much interested in joining these consultancy hours, how would I sign up?
May 27 2022
I am Sammy's manager and give my permission.
May 18 2022
May 17 2022
May 4 2022
Apr 29 2022
Apr 27 2022
Apr 21 2022
@Volans Hey there, I am Sammy's manager and am approving!
Apr 19 2022
Mar 29 2022
Mar 14 2022
@Lectrician1 The Commtech team reviewed this today and we thought this would make a good proposal.
Feb 22 2022
Dec 15 2021
@Andrew As I am a new engineering manager of the CommTech team, I had to figure out first what the process is to transfer from our budget to the Cloud Services budget and I initiated that transfer last night by email to Nicholas.
Dec 10 2021
@NRodriguez Discussed this with Sam today as well, seems good to go.
Dec 3 2021
Dec 2 2021
Nov 23 2021
This must be that kind of request as well then: https://wikitech.wikimedia.org/wiki/Analytics/Data_access#Dashboards_in_Superset_/_Hive_interfaces_(like_Hue)_that_do_access_private_data
@MMandere Is there any more action required from my side?
Nov 22 2021
I do have superset access already but can not see all data some is private and my NDA needs to be attached I assume. For example, I would like to see this dataset but get permission denied:
Thats great news!
Nov 16 2021
Yes, sorry for this, @RhinosF1 I copied my teammates request because I realized that my permissions in superset are kind of limited and I don't understand how.
Nov 15 2021
@NRodriguez Is this the same as what we called "sticky preview" or should I create a separate task for that?
Oct 15 2021
Oct 14 2021
This one is covered by T289794 and we might be able to remove it