In T171838: Build out article concatenation according to requirements for books, we implemented the first run-through for concatenation, which was missing certain portions of concatenation. We split up these portions into this task so we can move forward with deploying the first portion
Add the following portions to book concatenation:
- Title page: title, subtitle, author (if available)
- A page break between the toc and the beginning of the first article
- List of images used and licensing info
- List of text contributors
- Remove underline and dotted line from toc
example of book from current concatenation
- Visit https://en.wikipedia.beta.wmflabs.org/wiki/User:Jdlrobson/Books/Book_without_subtitle
- Click edit this book (book creator)
- Click overwrite
- Visit https://en.wikipedia.beta.wmflabs.org/wiki/Special:RenderBook/test
- Click "HTML, as wiki page". Verify the structure of the content matches the acceptance criteria.
- On https://en.wikipedia.beta.wmflabs.org/wiki/Special:RenderBook/test click PDF and verify the styling matches the acceptance criteria.