The Growth team decided to ship a first version of the mentor dashboard with T278971: Mentor dashboard: M1 mentee overview module and a rudimentary version of T279152: Mentor dashboard: M6 resources only. To clean up subtasks of the V1 task (T278920), I'm creating this task to track other modules.
This is information copied from T278920, before scope of that task was cut down to only consider the first two modules.
Deleting the dashboard
- Existing mentors will have the opportunity to quit mentoring. This can be done through the mentor status/activity module.
- Once the mentor chooses to quit mentoring their mentees will be redistributed to other mentors and they will lose access to all the information stored on their dashboard.
- If the user chooses to return to mentoring they will get new mentees assigned to them and the dashboard will showcase information new information except for the replies to the FAQs module, where they will gain access to their old replies.
- M1: an overview of the mentees
- M2: mentor tools (ability to edit the mentor's message, claim a mentee, and the ability to change their status)
- M3: FAQs replies (bank of template answers)
- M4: a preview of unanswered questions
- M5: mentor impact (total contributions from their mentees, # of questions they have answered, and thanks received)
- M6: mentor resources (top resources for mentoring)