This task represents the work involved with running a CentralNotice campaign inviting volunteers at partner wikis (T296357) to review and share feedback about the Topic Container design prototype(s).
- Projects: bn.wiki, zh.wiki, fr.wiki, he.wiki, ja.wiki, ko.wiki, vi.wiki
- Phase 1: bn.wiki, ko.wiki, and vi.wiki
- Phase 2: zh.wiki, fr.wiki, he.wiki, ja.wiki
- Platforms: Mobile and Desktop
- Account status (logged in/out): Logged in users
- User experience level: People who make, on average, >1 edit/month
- Percentage of audience: 50%
- Geolocation: Worldwide (read: all countries)
- User interface languages: All
- Campaign duration: 4 days
Central Notice Design
Banner will be designed in T301594.
- What Usability Improvements designs will we ask Senior Contributors to evaluate as part of this campaign? Topic Containers? Topic Containers, Clear Affordances/Visual Cues, and Page Frame? This question emerged in T293520#7802199.
- We are going to invite Senior Contributors to review all Usability Improvements within one prototype that we are building in T305655.
- A CentralNotice campaign request is filed that expresses the ===Requirements above
- A CentralNotice campaign is run that meets the ===Requirements above