When registering for an event, participants can optionally provide some personal information requested to help organizers better plan for the event.
Acceptance criteria for MVP:
- All questions are optional for organizers to ask, and optional for participants to answer (legal requirement).
- If organizer has enabled any of the questions listed in T321822, participants may answer them when registering for an event.
- Participants are able to see how they have responded.
- Participants are able to edit their answers after they have registered.
- Participants understand that they are able to edit their answers after they have registered (via messaging in the UI).
- Participants are able to remove their answers after they have registered.
- Participants are able to answer questions after registering that they had previously not answered during their initial registration.
Out of scope for MVP:
- Questions outside the five listed above, such as:
- Have you previously joined an event (may be best served programmatically)
- In what ways have you contributed to Wikimedia projects in the past (e.g., commons uploads, editing wikipedia, contributing to wikisource, contributing to wikidata, software development, etc)
- Internet access
- Why are you joining event
- Choose some topics you are interested in editing:
- Allowing the organizer to create their own questions.
- Localizing answer options (e.g., answer options A, B, C are displayed for participants located in X country; while answer options D, E, F are displayed for participants located in Y country).