A few things I noticed:
- Topic title and post textareas don't have the blue bar for input focus, they have the blue glow from the older "system" Agora.
I think the fix for this may be simply, in includes/View.php, remove 'mediawiki.ui' from
$this->output->addModuleStyles( array( 'mediawiki.ui', 'ext.flow.base' ) );
'ext.flow.base' already depends on mediawiki.ui, and for some reason listing it explicitly here makes the CSS in core 'mediawiki.ui' override the ones in 'ext.flow.base'.
- You can create a new topic with no title, server should probably reject that to match the JS behavior
- Clicking underneath a topics' "Comment on <title>" textarea (on the [Reply] button, or to its left) makes the textarea jump bigger. It's disconcerting.
- It's awesome that the moment you click inside a "Comment on <title>" textarea that it jumps bigger and stays that way. But the "Reply to <person>" textareas are full-size all the time.
- The [- Hide post] button on my own posts overlaps the post itself. If I login with Admin rights, the [ Delete xx] buttons overlap the post and the topic bar. Maybe these buttons could appear in the right-hand margin, pushing out any vertical space they need.
- A gray text-only ("quiet") button fades in under posts, but its target is '#' so clicking it does nothing.
- No [Preview] button (I think this was already filed.)
- Likewise editing a title takes you to the title in isolation, e.g.