The editor uses a back button (<-) to close the overlay.
This is inconsistent from the talk, categoryand the search overlay which use a close button (X)
The arrow icon should only show on overlay screens that close.
- We will keep the X button for initial headers
- We will use the back button for any immediate steps where clicking the icon will not close the overlay
- When I click the edit icon the overlay has a close button in the top left and clicking it closes the overlay
- When I click preview a back arrow icon shows in the top left and clicking it takes me back to the previous pane
- On the save screen a close icon shows in the top left (as clicking it closes the overlay)