I'm wondering if there's anything I can do, to help with this. Specifically:
- Are the 4 remaining open tasks, all that is needed before it's (probably) ready to enable by default?
- Are any of those tasks suitable for the about-to-start round of Outreachy?
- (We're trying to find tasks suitable for new developers)
- If so, would either of you be willing to Mentor any interested new volunteers, on the task(s)?
- Would it help to split-up any of those tasks into further sub-tasks?
- Are any of those tasks blocked/stalled, because they need specific types of external assistance?
- E.g. designers; users to test things; code-review from someone specific; etc.
Much thanks :-)
The 4 remaining open tasks are the issues that have to be solved before thinking to enable by default. But I believe we would like to push the integration a little bit further before doing the actual by default deployment.
These 4 issues are complicated to solved as most of them will probably require to change also things inside of the main VisualEditor code in order to allow ProofreadPage to hook in it. It's mostly issues that I feel afraid to work on without active support from the VE team (and solving some of them in a clean way may require some not-negligeable amount of refactoring).