Deploy the settings feature branch everywhere
- Ensure https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/403841 got merged (otherwise stable features will be listed in beta)
- Check QA has occurred on staging
@phuedx: T184742: QA of 'specialpages' feature branch (settings page) is a direct subtask (blocker).
- Merge specialpages branch in Minerva to master.
- Merge specialpages branch in MobileFrontend to master.
- Un-deploying is simple (revert a single commit instead of multiple).
- Merge as early in the week as possible so translators can make updates before it goes to prod.
- Set $wgMFBetaFeedbackLink to the feedback page
- This will deploy the new settings page to the beta cluster which will roll out to production on the next train.
Post deploy/sign off
- Update https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Reading/Web/Release_timeline
- Update on mailing lists
- Update the MobileFrontend documentation to reflect that it requires the latest version of MediaWiki
- What should MFBetaFeedbackLink point to?