We don't have an simple way of communicating what code is deployed to which wikis. Right now you need a combination of Gerrit and the MediaWiki Roadmap.
- Product Managers: I want to see one page where I can tell if code my team has developed is on all Wikipedias.
- Developers: I want to know when code I have written is on the test wikis and when it'll be on English Wikipedia.
- Technical Users/Readers: I want to see if there's an obvious excuse for a problem I am seeing on my home wiki due to a recent deployment.
- Release Team: All of the above.
- Create a dashboard page, hosted in Gerrit that displays the currently deployed/active branches on the WMF Cluster (and, for bonus points, the Beta Cluster). The branches will link to a single page in Gerrit that lists all of the changes and their commit short message.
- The above, but hosted on mediawiki.org (managed by a bot, on commit, so it is not out of date).
- The above, but hosted on its own vhost and running on the git.wikimedia.org