The canonical location of Technical Collaboration team goals is https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Technical_Collaboration/Goals -- this is a Phabricator version for easy navigation to related tasks.
Below you can also find the current list of individual goals for TC team members.
Team quarterly goals
Towards annual goal Continue Community liaison support for Foundation Product goals
Towards annual goal Create a systematic approach to community engagement for product development teams
- T144625: First review of the Technical Collaboration Guidance by Foundation Product teams and most active technical volunteers
Towards annual goal Connect free software developers with the 2016 Community Wishlist Survey
- T154988: Promote a selection of Community Wishlist Survey 2016 projects well suited for volunteer developers
- T163440: Retain at least 10% of newcomers at the Wikimedia Hackathon 2017
- T157446: Design a more effective process for requesting CL temporary assistance/longer-term support
- T160430: Have statistics which allow measuring success of a potential "Onboarding new developers" program
- T159923: Bootstrap the Code of Conduct Committee
Individual quarterly goals
- 2017-06-??: updated team goals due by this date.
- 2017-06-30: updated Individual goals agreed.
- 2017-07-??: quarterly check in materials must be completed.
- 2017-07-??: quarterly check in dry run.
- 2017-07-??: Community Engagement quarterly check in.