- Track: Standardization Decisions
- Topic: Mediawiki Code Ownership
In this session we will be looking for solutions to our code stewardship problems.
Questions to answer and discuss
Question: Should we divide MediaWiki into sections and assign maintainers?
Question: What incentives can we provide for owning code long-term?
Pre-reading for all Participants
- [add links here]
[link to notes document (gdoc and / or etherpad)]
Notes and Facilitation guidance
Session Style / Format
- [what type of format will this session be?]
Session Leaders please:
- Add more details to this task description.
- Coordinate any pre-event discussions (here on Phab, IRC, email, hangout, etc).
- Outline the plan for discussing this topic at the event.
- Optionally, include what this session will not try to solve.
- Update this task with summaries of any pre-event discussions.
- Include ways for people not attending to be involved in discussions before the event and afterwards.
Post-event action items: